Rajshahi University of Engineering and technology is one of the government-financed engineering universities located in the northern part of Bangladesh, in the district of Rajshahi. It was established in 1964 as Rajshahi Engineering college and achieved its university status in 2003.
At present, it is one of the most respected universities in Bangladesh providing quality education and research facilities in the field of engineering and technology.
Many students from science backgrounds have their dream to study in RUET. In order to get admitted, they have to go through the hardest admission test.
We have provided the RUET Subject List for students taking part in the admission test battle under RUET.
Table of Contents
Faculties and departments
At the moment, RUET has 28 departments under 4 faculties. Moreover, some departments are under process. Those departments offer degree programs in different subjects.
We have listed all the subjects under the respective faculties below.
RUET Subject List
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial & Production Engineering (IPE)
- Glass & Ceramic Engineering (GCE)
- Mechatronics Engineering (MTE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Material Science & Engineering (MSE)
- Chemical & Food Process Engineering
Faculty of Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Urban & Regional Planning (URP)
- Architecture (Arch.)
- Building Engineering & Construction Management (BECM)
Faculty of Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE)
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Engineering (ETE)
- Electrical & Computer Engineering(ECE)
Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering
- Chemistry (Chem)
- Mathematics (Math)
- Physics (Phy)
- Humanities (Hum)
RUET is producing skilled human resources with the aim of contributing to the socio-economic development of the country.
If you also want to make a contribution to society by getting into RUET, Ruet subject list will help you when it comes to subject choice during the admission test.
All the best!