Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology admission is going to open soon. All necessary initiatives have been taken to announce Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology KUET admission circular 2019-20 session. This post will cover everything regarding Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology admission for the upcoming academic year 2019-20. All authentic information is available here on this post.
Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology, normally known as RUET, is one of the main Ph.D. allowing open research colleges in Bangladesh. It is one of the five renowned state-funded colleges in the nation that represents considerable authority in the field of designing. Much the same as the other open designing colleges, the confirmation skirmish of RUET is viewed as the hardest one in the nation as an understudy needs to experience the choice procedure situated in their evaluations and in the wake of getting chosen composed examination.
Table of Contents
RUET Admission Important Date
In this section, all the necessary information including Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology admission form, Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology admit card, Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology migration result Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology merit list and waiting list you are looking for are showcased below. Some date might be changed for unavoidable circumstances. Authority concerned preserves this right.
- Admission Form Available: 14th September to 14th October 2019
- Eligible Student list: 19th October 2019
- Admit Card Available: 20th to 31st October 2019
- Seat Plan: 1st November 2019
- Exam Date: 10th November 2019
- Admission Result: 17th November 2019
- Admission Form (Selected Candidate): 23rd November 2019
- Migration Result: 7th December 2019
- Waiting List: 10 December 2019
- Class start: 1st January 2019
Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology RUET Total Seat Number
Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology is a prominent public university in Bangladesh. Each year, thousands of students after completion of HSC from science seat in admission test to get admitted in RUET. But, due to lack of enough seats very few of them get a chance.
However, each year, a total of 1110 seat students get enrolled including freedom fighter quota and other quotas.
|Department||No. of Student|
|Building Engineering and Construction Management||30|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering||120|
|Computer Science & Engineering||180|
|Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||60|
|Industrial and Production Management||60|
|Materials Science and Engineering||60|
|Chemical & Food Processing Engineering||30|
|Industrial Engineering and Management||60|
|Materials Science and Engineering||60|
|Glass & Ceramic Engineering||30|
The undergraduate admission process starts after all education boards of the nation announced the results of the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) examinations. After introductory variety as per HSC result, a specific number of qualified hopefuls are shortlisted for an expand the composed test.
Normally application for affirmation begin from September of every year, and a confirmation test is generally held in October or November according to a choice of the entrance advisory board.
Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology KUET Admission Requirements
What to do to be eligible for getting admission in Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology RUET? Anyone from Bangladesh can apply for admission here meeting minimum requirements. As per the obtained G.P.A. of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English of H.S.C. admission in RUET are confirmed.
RUET Admission Requirements Summary
- Candidates must be Bangladeshi national
- applicants have to pass HSC Exam in 2018
- Minimum Grade must be GPA 4.0 is required on Physics, Chemistry and Math in HSC exam
- GPA 3.50 is required in HSC English
Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology RUET Reserved Quota
Very few number seats are reserved for quota for Small Ethnic Groups students and students of Chittagong Hill Tracts of Khulna University of Engineering & Technology. To get a reserved seat, students have to qualify themselves sitting in test and secure minimum of 150 marks in the admission test.
Reserved Quota Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology
- Bandarban District: 1
- Chittagong Hill Tracts and other Tribes: 4
RUET Admission Form
Khulna University of Engineering and Technology RUET admission form will be available on 14th September to 14th October 2019.
Admission form could be collected from the university official website from 14th October 2019. And RUET admission test for session 2019-20 will be held on 27th October 2019.
RUET Admission Circular
Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology RUET Official Website
Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology KUET has an official website. Through this website, they correspond with everyone including students and academics. Admission circular, seat distribution, admission test everything is showcased here. Their website link is www.ruet.ac.bd
Online Application Process of RUET Admission
All the necessary and updated information will be available in the RUET official Website www.ruet.ac.bd. Applicants have to provide authentic information to fill the Application Form. Click here to apply for RUET online.
- SSC and HSC Roll No.
- Registration No.
- Passing Year of SSC & HSC
- JPG Formate Studio Quality Picture (575 pixel x 425 pixel)
After filling up the form applicants have to collect Bill Number to pay the admission fee. The admission fee can be paid through Dutch Bangla Mobile Banking and from Any Agent Number.
RUET Application Fee
- KA Unit – Engineering and Urban Planning – 810 BDT
- KA + KHA Unit – Engineering and Architecture – 910 BDT
How to Pay the Application Fee?
The admission fee can be made through Dutch Bangla Mobile Banking and from Any legal Agent Number. Follow the instruction described below to make payment.
Step 1. Select “1. Payment” by Dialing *322#
Step 2. Select “1. Bill Pay” Option
Step 3. Enter Biller Id “2555” and Biller Number
Step 4. Enter Amount Which is Mentioned above
Step 5. Enter Pin and Send
You will be provided with a confirmation SMS with transaction Id. please, keep it secret and secure. It will be saught later.
Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology KUET All Faculties & Departments
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Industrial & Production Engineering (IPE)
- Department of Glass & Ceramic Engineering (GCE)
- Department of Mechatronics Engineering (MTE)
- Department of Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Department of Material Science & Engineering (MSE)
- Department of Chemical & Food Process Engineering (CFPE)
Faculty of Civil Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering (CE)
- Department of Urban & Regional Planning (URP)
- Department of Architecture (Arch.)
- Department of Building Engineering & Construction Management (BECM)
Faculty of Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE)
- Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering (ETE)
- Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering(ECE)
Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering
- Department of Chemistry (Chem)
- Department of Mathematics (Math)
- Department of Physics (Phy)
- Department of Humanities (Hum)
RUET Admission Test System
Admission test would be held on a few specific subjects. No MCQ will be there. Applicants from Kha Unit Applicants have to face extra 100 Marks Freehand drawing Exam.
- Physics – 100
- Math – 100
- Chemistry – 100 Marks and
- English 50 Marks